Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pump It Up!

While in MD we went to a fun place called Pump It Up. It has 4 HUGE bounce houses that are so much fun. The best was that parents could get in them with their kids. The time we were there was for little kids only so it was great and I didn't have to worry Leland would get trampled going in alone. Leland and Lucy both had a blast.
This particular 'house' was an obstacle course. I wasn't sure Leland could do it alone, but she is a strong little girl. Leland and Clara were BFF for the first 15 months of their lives. Too bad they don't remember that now, but they still had a fun time together. It was so great to see her mom too. Thanks for a fun day.

3 comments:

  1. I know Leland is physically strong and a determined little girl. I was behind her when she was scaling some very steep steps at the W&LU Law Building. I couldn't keep up with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, I secretly always wish I can get in and play too. How long has it been since you have jumped in one of those big pens filled with plastic balls?
    Plus Adam and I were talking the other day and decided Leland is so fun to play with. I would take her anywhere, she loves to discover and has a priceless face when she gets excited or curious. I miss that little girl...tear

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bounce house looks pretty fun. I bet you guys had a fun time there. Emily would have loved it too.

    Shana is right - Leland's face is adorable when she gets excited about something. She totally lights up.

    ReplyDelete