Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt with Cousins

My sister and I had an impromptu Easter Egg hunt last Saturday with the cousins. Christine of course had ridiculous amounts of eggs so there was enough for each of the 5 kids to get 20! (We didn't even use all the eggs she had)

Afton and Leah hid the eggs all around the backyard. It was a lot of fun. They hid and found the eggs several times.

Leland enjoyed pushing her eggs in the swing. It's a good thing they were plastic eggs because the basket flipped out of the swing several times.

Leland and Afton also held other egg games: egg rolling down the slide and egg throwing contests.

Check out Christine's blog for more pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Afton and Leah are such good older cousins. They seem to really enjoy the little kids. I hope that continues even when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how old Afton is. When we went to Chicago she was just a baby. Time does fly. I love Leland pushing the eggs in the swing--that is classic! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I wish I had cute little girls to hid eggs for! By the way, leave me your email address on my blog and I'll sign you up for that other one :)

    ReplyDelete