Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag - Leland's It!

Leland was tagged to answer questions about her mom. It took me a while to get the answers because her automatic response to EVERY question is "I don't know?", even if she does know the answer. This started when she first started talking and she would say "I not know!" and then laugh because she really did know the answer. She hasn't kicked the bad habit yet, so sorry for all the "I don't know" responses. These are Leland's actual answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Wanna watch the dancing show? (So You Think You Can Dance?)
2. What makes mom happy? The happy part of the song
3. What makes mom sad? me crying
4. How does mom make you laugh? (falls on the ground kicking her feet and fake laughs)
5. What was mom like as a child? you looked like a baby, just like me
6. How old is your mom? 4
7. How tall is your mom? This tall - (jumps with arms in the air)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? dancing (Leland added: but my favorite thing is the park)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at? I don't know
12. What is your mom not very good at? I don't know
13. What does your mom do for her job? maybe....the dishes
14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? I don't know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a green Snow White, and I'm Sleeping Beauty (I was wearing a green shirt)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Ring Around the Rosie
18. How are you and your mom the same? I don't know
19. How are you and your mom different? I am pink and you are green, white, and black (the colors of our shirts)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You love me THIS much (stretching her arms high into the air)

We tag: the Benner kids (any that my sister has time for), Kylie T, Matthew P, and Tallon H.

(these pictures are from our fun day today - Boxerwood Gardens and Old Time Music Jam)

3 comments: