Sunday, December 16, 2007

Picture Time

At our Christmas party that was postponed to next Friday we were having a picture taking spot so families could have a photo taken with a nice festive backdrop taken by a girl who is very good at photography. I was planning on that picture for our Christmas cards (I know, it will be more like a Happy New Year card) Anyway, since I have no photo from last night I decided to try to take some of pics of just the girls after church today. Here are the results. Lucy didn't really want to smile for her mother since I was the reason she got knocked in the head by the car door less than an hour earlier (see previous post). Luckily the swelling went down.
I love Leland's smile. Still no smile from Lucy
Leland kept wanting to see the pictures. This is her coming to get a closer look.
Leland had enough. I have about 3 shots of her like this, then I decided to call it quits.

6 comments:

  1. The top of her head is my favorite. Sorry about the winds with a vengence-- I guess the wind took you serious when you said ":bring it on" a few posts earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There coordinating dresses are very cute! I like the second one down. I am excited for my Christmas card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... leland cracks me up! Her hair is so long now! So sorry about Lucy's head! As soon as I read it, I felt so bad for you! I would feel so guilty also! Can't wait to see you in a week from today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chuck: Las time i saw you was when we went ro california and i remember your baby...and now time goes fast shes big....thenks for visiting my blog it's fun to get to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many dresses do we have like those? Emily just wore a burgundy one like Leland's to church on Sunday. I didn't know you had a matching one for Leland or I would have given it to you. It is a 3 - 6month, so it probably wouldn't fit Lucy anyways, just tiny Emily. Your pictures are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! i cant believe Lucy is sitting up so well, Savannah is far from it.

    Good luck with your ward party tomorrow! have a great holiday week!

    love, Liz

    ReplyDelete