Wednesday, December 5, 2007

CKW #2 - Let it Snow!

This is post #2 in our Christmas Kickoff Week. Even though this event occurred last, it is timely to post today.

Today was the first snow of the season! Leland was excited for her first time to really play in the snow. (She was less than a year old her last winter in Maryland.) Before I went to school, I took her out to play for a few minutes. Later, as part of her preschool (which Ashley hosted today), she played outside with Lucy and their friend Lauren. Then when I came back home, we played some more. She loved catching it, touching it, and making "paw prints" in the snow (footprints). Alas, it won't last long as it is supposed to warm up overnight and by the weekend temps in the 60s are forecast.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! They both looked so cute all bundled up! We had our first real snow last week also! As you can see from our blog. I am so excited to see you guys, I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete