Sunday, December 30, 2007

Park #3 - San Diego Zoo

On December 29, we went to the San Diego Zoo with Lani & Mike Hock, Tiffany & Ryan Conley, and Darcy Dittbrenner(Chuck's two youngest sisters & husbands and Amy's oldest daughter).

We had a very complete day and saw EVERYTHING in the zoo, which is quite an accomplishment and a TON of walking. We saw the pandas, gorillas, tigers, hippos, polar bears, lemurs, lions, foosa, jaguars, snake house, turtles and frogs. The funniest part of the day was being the first to see the 'happy' zebras and then turning to watch the faces of each member of the family as they saw the zebras (click on zebra pic for more). It made me wish Todd or Wayne was there.



9 comments:

  1. Wow!
    yep, that's about all I have to say about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....! I too don't know exactly what else to write. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody really said anything out loud about it, but just said "Wow". Then Leland says, "What's wrong with his bum?" We ignored her and moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny about Leland. What about park 4? Why did you stop posting? Man I bet you were exhausted! I was after only 2 parks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are still recovering from our trip -give us time. Chuck and I are still sick. Luckily Leland hasn't seemed to be sick, but poor Lucy is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it has been great getting to know the extended family through the blogs. I love yours, your family is so fun! Hope everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure exactly what about an extra-long zebra extremity makes you think of Wayne or me, but I'll take it. Welcome to the club Wayne.
    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funniest part about the above post is that it is under Christine's picture.

    I just thought Todd and Wayne would have gotten a laugh out of the situation especially Leland's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm waiting for "Aunt Zebra's" post.

    ReplyDelete