Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jumping


Last weekend we went down to NC for about 24 hours to celebrate 2 cousins' birthdays. My sister had a joint birthday party for her daughters. It was great to see her and her family. See pictures from the party here. We are so excited for her girls to come stay with us while they go on a cruise.

Pictures: above left - my sister and Charly in their gorgeous backyard. Above right - our girls and their cousin Emily.

I LOVE her camera. I really would love to have a nicer camera than our point and shoot one...someday. But for now, when I am with her I take advantage and try it out. Leland and Lucy had fun jumping over dad from one air mattress to another. I love Leland's facial expressions. Lucy couldn't quite make it all the way across, poor Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment