Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fun with Cousins

My sister Christine came to visit for a few days with her 4 kids. We had so much fun with them. On Monday night, we went to Lunar Putt-Putt in the mall. Leland chose that as a reward for an obedience chart she has (we fill a cup with coins to earn a reward of her choice. She gets a certain # of coins for each good choice she makes). The kids had a lot of fun, but it was a bit pricey. Good thing Afton and Leah made the prize winning putt and won us 2 free rounds so we could go back.

Leland and Nick watching videos of them dancing together a few years ago.

We took them to Maymont Nature Center and Children's Farm. I love this picture of all the fish's eyes lit up.

This goat tried to eat Leah's skirt!

I love this little girl! What a doll!

The kids got a long great. It is always so much fun to watch cousins play together. Chuck even took care of all 7 kids so that my sister and I could go see "New Moon" together. Thanks from coming to visit.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Chuck! That is true love! What a man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had fun! Love the picture of Charly. Looks like she really may have brown hair and blue eyes (like Nana). And I am glad that sweater fits her. It was my favorite. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete