Friday, July 18, 2008

50 Cents!

I love a good yard sale so my mom and I stopped at 2 yard sales last weekend. We got a lot of different toys for the kids to play with while we were at her house. Mostly riding/push toys for outside. I picked up these 3 items that I have been trying to find for a while now for a
TOTAL of 50 cents!

The barn and keyboard where a quarter each. The kitchen was actually FREE with the other riding toys my mom bought. I love that this kitchen is actually double sided. There are doors on both sides so more than one child can play at a time. I had to do some rearranging to get everything to fit in my car for the ride home, but we made it. A good wash with the hose and Clorox wipes and they look like new.

Chuck is giving Leland piano "lessons" on the little keyboard. She mastered Hot Cross Buns the first night.

1 comment:

  1. Man! I am so jealous! I need to start going to garage sales! I would love to find a kitchen for Tara. Her birthday is next Saturday. Maybe this Saturday I will go on a hunt!

    ReplyDelete