Sunday, September 30, 2007

Videos

I have been trying to upload a few videos for the last week or so and was having issues. So I loaded them into our Snapfish Photo Group page. Go there to view all of the videos of Lucy "talking", Leland singing, Leland at dinner time, Leland & Lucy playing soccer (new), and dancing cousins.

Helpful Hint: If your internet is slow in loading the video and it is jumpy, hit pause for a bit and let the video load before hitting play again.

Here is one of Leland singing "I Love to See the Temple." Go to the Snapfish link to see two of her other performances... "Adam Was a Prophet" and a full on jam session.



Here is Leland dancing it up with her cousin Nick. As you Gates family members can see, he is the east coast version of Dillon Dittbrenner (Chuck's nephew). There is another video of them dancing at the Snapfish site as well.



Here is Lucy talking to Chuck.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I think she deserves a solo in church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leland definitely got her performance ability from the Gates family. She is a natural. I am not sure where Nick got his dancing skils from though. And Lucy's babbling is adorable. I couldn't find the other videos on Snapfish.

    I think Emily and I will be meeting you in K vegas this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Chuck-- you should recognize that building. It is the Dee Events Center in Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her singing the temple song is AMAZING!!! You are a much better parent then I am. The only church songs my kid knows is popcorn and snowman. Nice spiritual ones! I love how she is playing on her piano while she sings. What a QT!

    ReplyDelete