Friday, September 14, 2007

Videos of Leland at the Airport

I have wanted to post these videos for awhile. They were taken in the Baltimore airport at the end of our trip from California.

Leland loved the moving walkways at the airport. After riding once with me, she decided she needed to do it all alone. You can tell that I was much more nervous than she was. Also, you can hear that for the entire trip, she was most excited to see her Uncle Todd.


While we waited for the luggage to come out, Leland was very inquisitive about the baggage carousel. I decided this game would help keep her occupied.


And here it comes!


We are so blessed to have such an angel as a little girl.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these videos of Leland. I watch them often. She is such a big girl now and I am so glad we get to see her often. Can't wait to see everyone next month!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch these videos over and over agian at work every day! I love them! She is such a cutie! Miss you guys! ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete