Saturday, September 8, 2007

1st of many from Lexington

We are finally connected to the outside world. Our Internet is finally working after we convinced Comcast that they needed to send another technician to our home. For a week they kept telling us to just be patient while our issue was 'escalated' to a team of experts to fix. When the 2nd tech came to our house he discovered that the 1st tech listed the wrong modem serial #. The 'experts' could not figure that out apparently.


Without Internet for almost a month creates a few problems: my work has been just loading up and now I have to deal with it all and I have tons of pictures to share. So as I take breaks from working I will load pictures and update everyone on our wonderful new life here in Lexington.

This picture was taken the first time I saw the house. It was not until a few seconds later that I turned around and saw the beautiful view for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment