Saturday, April 12, 2008

If my life was a soundtrack...

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?
Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing
5. new question — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

I was tagged by a friend and thought this might be fun. Just to warn you, (I am writing this part before I've even done the list) I do not own an iPod and I rarely listen to the music on my computer. If I want to listen to music while I am on the computer I open my friend Kami's blog because I LOVE her playlist. (Thanks Kami!) Mostly the music on our computer is for Leland and CDs I have made for her in the car. So I believe my soundtrack may be to the life of a Disney Princess.

opening credits: Something There (Beauty and the Beast)
waking up: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (Cinderella)
day at school: Part of Your World (Little Mermaid)
in love: So This Is Love (Cinderella) - seriously! It's totally what came up!
breaking up: Beauty and the Beast
prom: A Whole New World (Alladin)
life’s okay: Honey I'm Home (Shana Twain)
mental breakdown: Cockles and Mussels (Children's Favorites)
driving: The Way you Look Tonight (Harry Connick Jr.)
flashback: 1985 (Bowling for Soup) - seriously! It's totally what came up!
getting back together: The Itsy-Bisty Spider
wedding: Save up all Your Tears (Cher)
birth of child: Used to Love U (John Legend)
final battle: Forget About Love (Return of Jafar)
death scene: Loop de Loop
credits: When we Dance (Sting)

No comments:

Post a Comment