Saturday, April 12, 2008

Boxerwood Gardens

We went to Boxerwood Gardens twice last week. It is my all-time favorite place to go. Leland always has a blast no matter what and we are surrounded by such beauty. Some friends of mine joked that they sit and pretend it's their backyard. I would love to create a place like this in my backyard.

Here are few reasons why I LOVE Boxerwood:
1) Free!
2) It's gorgeous, especially right now with all the flowers in bloom. You could smell the trees right when you step out of your car.
3) Leland is TOTALLY entertained for hours without wanting me to come play with her. Sometimes I like to just sit and read or visit with friends and do not want to have to help her climb, swing, or slide.

Lucy and her "Law baby" friend Patty enjoyed eating the wood chips. I kept having to pull out the tiny pieces and give her big chunks to knaw on. I never thought wood chips tasted good but you would of thought it was pure chocolate the way Lucy was going to town on it.

Leland's friends Koa and Kai are her usual playmates at Boxerwood. They always have a blast and play so well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment