Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag - I'm it

I was tagged, so here goes. My 6 facts/habits you may not know about me.

1. Hi my name is Ashley and I'm a blog stalker. I can admit it and I'm okay with it. There are many friends of my friends and complete strangers who I read about regularly.

2. No Egg Nog BEFORE Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong I love egg nog, I just don't buy it or drink it until after Thanksgiving. I have no legitimate reason why.

3. I've been to 2 concerts in my life. Lenny Kravitz and New Kids on the Block.

4. My feet are claustrophobic. I can not handle to have my feet pinned under blankets.

I can only come up with 4 for myself so here are some facts about my daughters since they are extensions of me.

Leland
1. While sucking her thumb she sticks her pointer finger up her nose. Her pointer finger used to rub her eye ball which totally freaked me out. Now she has upgraded to the nose.
2. She asks Chuck and I "Are you a boy or a girl?" all day long.
3. She talks to Lucy the way we talk to her. If Lucy's crying she'll get in her face and count to 3 and tell her take a deep breath. Leland also calls Lucy 'screamer' just like Chuck does.

Lucy
1. She throws her binky out of her crib at night. I felt like I was losing all her binkies then I looked under her crib and found her stash. Now every morning I have to crawl under her crib to get her binky.
2. She likes to take off her socks and stuff them in her mouth
3. She likes to play with my hair. It's like she's twirling it around her fingers.
4. 100% mama's girl!

Here's a nice little fact about my husband that you might enjoy:
He wants to go to the Spice Girls Reunion concert REALLY bad...and I still love him.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you are looking for something to blog about, this was pretty fun to try to come up with things to include in my list. I recommend it

3 comments:

  1. Only 2 concerts... that is it?? I am trying to think of some more you went to, but I can't come up with anything.

    And I didn't even think you liked Egg Nog!??

    And I am not even commenting on Chuck's desire to see the Spice Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The secrets of the Gates. I should try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading those! So fun! Oh Chuck... we should go together... if we were made of money! Ashley~ chuck was supposed to come to the Britney Spears concert with me when I was 13! But then he couldn't. But we actually bought him a ticket!

    ReplyDelete