Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Leland and her Potty

My life is consumed with everything potty. Sorry that's all I can post about because that's all that has been going on at our house lately. She's got the pee thing down, but not so great at the poo. (I will spare you the details) Here are some pictures of Leland being excited about having gone potty and running around in her new underwear. As you may notice her sunglasses are a pretty constant accessory.

We have a few fun upcoming events:

  • Our first activity as Activities Co-chair, a Linger Longer this Sunday
  • Hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for Law Families next Wed.
  • Chuck gets a full week off for Thanksgiving so we are excited to have him home so much

3 comments:

  1. How cute is she running off with her cute little bum in underpants! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl!
    Thanks for sparing us the poo details. I am so fed up with poo since Emily goes EVERY time I put her in the bathtub. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys! this is your clueless cousin Liz who didnt even know you moved away from California! I've enjoyed your blog and wanted you to know you have a new visitor! Check out our blog any time at kirkbyfamily.blogspot.com.

    btw, the book I used that taught me how to potty-train is "toilet training in less than a day" by Nathan Azrin. taught me a lot of things that i didn't realize when it came to this issue. looks like you're on the road to success though...grats!

    ReplyDelete