Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Chuck

I wanted to write a special birthday message to my wonderful husband. This adorable little boy has grown into such a wonderful husband and father. I love watching him interact with our daughters. He has so much patience and love for them. They are so excited when they see him no matter if it's in the morning right when we wake up or when he comes home in the evening.

I am so proud of all he has accomplished. Getting a law degree is impressive in it's own right, but also doing it with a wife and 2 kids has not been an easy feat. I'm so grateful for how well he is able to balance all of his responsibilities. He is such a hard worker and willing to serve others.

I am truly lucky to be married to this man. He helps me be a better wife, mother, and person. I love his desire to do what is right and his trust in our Heavenly Father. I love his desire to learn and his ability to teach me and our children all that he has learned.

I love how much fun we have together, even just while relaxing at home. I'm excited to share many more years and adventures together.

I love you sweetie, Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chuck!! I'm glad we could spend this evening with you and your family. Yay for San Juan!! Love the high school jacket. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kiddo you were! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that High School pic, he looks like he belongs on Saved by the Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Chuck!

    ReplyDelete