Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Love to See the Temple

When we lived in San Diego we would drive by the San Diego Temple often. Leland loved driving past it in the car and singing "I Love to See the Temple". Since we have moved to Virginia on several occasions Leland asks to see the temple. I usually will show her the picture hanging in her room and she says "No I want to SEE the temple, like in the car." Since we are more than 3 hours from the closest temple (Washington, DC), seeing the temple from the car just doesn't happen.
I was so excited to take the girls to the temple grounds in Raleigh while we were on vacation. Leland was very excited.

I envisioned taking gorgeous pictures of them on the grounds and videoing Leland singing "I Love to see the Temple" with the temple in the background. Well they just weren't being very cooperative, but I managed to get a few pictures.


My favorite is the one on the bottom left. The top left picture for some reason makes Leland look so old to me. My baby girl is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment