Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


A few weekends ago while we were in Maryland we went to a Pumpkin Patch. Leland had a good time playing with her cousins and feeding the animals.


Lucky for me Uncle Todd and Dad were willing to help her feed the animals.




I still can't believe it's been so warm. We feel like we might as well still be in California. T-shirts and flip-flops and it's mid-October. A few of the leaves are starting to change color but not too much yet. Lack of rain and all this heat, we may skip fall all together. I really shouldn't complain because I'm sure when it does start to really get cold I will wish for this great 75 degree weather.

1 comment:

  1. what is this?...none of my girls will have anything to do with animals....I should have given Bosco some food and water and brought him in once in a while.

    ReplyDelete