Thursday, October 25, 2007

Princess Classics on Ice

Last weekend my mom, Aunt Barbara, both my sisters, and the 5 granddaughters went to see Princesses on Ice in Charlottesville. It was so much fun. We had great seats and everyone had a great time singing along to the songs. Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Mulan, Snow White, and Belle each skated to a few of their songs. Then Cinderella was the Grand Finale with Mickey and Minnie Mouse as special guests to the ball.

It wouldn't be a family event with Nana without a group picture.

3 comments:

  1. Someday you will be a Nana and you will understand how a group picture makes a grandmother's heart sing...thank you girls...I showed the picture to a co-worker and she wanted to know if Suzanne and Barbara were twins!! No!that is my 55 year old sister!..Go Aunt Barbara...Thanks for helping us all come together..but next time I won't leave the boys out. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and so fun! Leland looks so grown up every time I see pictures! Love oyu and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I miss you on the West coast (of course, not like we really saw each other much:) I am glad you are so close to your family to go on sisters outings. So cute!

    ReplyDelete