Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

After reading Ashley's post on our Anniversary, I thought I would post today to say how much I love my wife. Ashley, here is your Valentine:

This year has been our best year of our marriage. We have grown much closer together through the many joys and difficulties we have experienced together. We moved our entire household twice (once across country on very short notice), had Lucy (two weeks after having moved to San Diego), spent the greatest summer in San Diego, had gall stones, realized our long dream of moving to a rural, historical town, and committed ourselves to our future goals of raising our family in the South (VA or NC). All of that while going REALLY far into debt for my law school education. These trials and joys have created wonderful memories for our family.

These two days always make me realize how poor we are financially. I wish I could buy you lots of nice things to celebrate, but maybe someday soon. For now, I just hope you know how much I love you.

Thank you for being my wife. Thank you for all you do for our beautiful daughters. Thank you for supporting my dream.

I love you my dear.

3 comments:

  1. Every grandmother should be as lucky as I am. The greatest thing a man can do for his children is love their mother. My grandchildren are extremly blessed to have a father who loves and respects their mother so very much. Love you Chuck, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are sweet Chuck. Hope you guys had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly what I meant on my blog about why I am so thankful for chuck's mother's day cards. They are beautiful, heartfelt, and make me so happy! I am so lucky to have him for a brother!

    Ashley, I love your blog journal! You do a great job on it!
    Charise

    ReplyDelete