Saturday, October 29, 2011

October

Tiffany (Chuck's only sister left in CA) came to the East coast for a few weeks. She and Char (who recently moved to NC) came up to Richmond for a few days.
Our newest niece - Zelda. Crazy picture of her, but great of Tiffany.
Brooklyn and Charly had so much fun playing together.
I love this picture of Charly. She loves babies so much.
Char, Tiffany, and I went to Time Out for Women while they were here. I took a picnic and had lunch on the top of the parking deck with a fun view of the city. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to Chuck and Wayne who took care of the girls so that we could go. It was great.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest pictures of Brooklyn and charly playing together!! I just realized I never got your camera pictures while I was there.

    ReplyDelete