Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Zoo

I decided I probably should add some posts too. I'm getting used to having two kids and doing fun excursions with them. We spend most of our days at the park. There seems to be a great park around every corner.

Today I took them to the Zoo. Check out the link to snapfish on the right hand side to view some of our pictures. Leland loved the elephants and the gorillas. She loved the gorilla statues just as much as the real ones. She had to give them all kisses before we left.

Lucy is getting bigger and stronger. She is starting to smile and loves to watch Leland. Leland is in her face all the time and Lucy puts up with her.

It's crazy how much Leland has grown up in the past few months. She loves singing and dancing and gets in her own little world sometimes. She enjoys playing soccer and is quite the monkey at the playground.

1 comment:

  1. Your baby girls are so adorable. I bet they keep you busy. Leland has some serious dancing moves. I love it. I can't wait to see them

    ReplyDelete