Thursday, July 26, 2007

My trip to Washington & Lee

My trip to Washington & Lee was wonderful. Lexington is a great little town that we should really enjoy. I was able to meet with a number of people at the school who made me even more excited about attending.

As you read from Ashley, I also found a house (I added a pic to her post below). What she did not say is that I walked through about 15 houses and drove past/peeked in windows of another 10 - in only two days! I am exhausted.

Here is a picture of historical undergrad portion of campus. The newer buildings were build to look identical, so the entire W&L undergrad section is amazingly beautiful. There are more pics in the Snapfish folder. The law school building is located near the athletic facilities across a creek that runs through campus and looks more modern.

The entire campus and town is nestled in a mountainous area of southwestern Virginia. The town is very rural. Even the campus is covered in forests. When I was leaving the law building for the first time, I found these guys in the middle of the road. Click on the picture for a full view. Definitely not something you would see in Orange, CA.

1 comment:

  1. This is Tiffany- So fun that you found a house and everything! I'm so excited for you guys, but will miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete