Sunday, August 12, 2012

Catch Up

In an effort to catch up on our happenings, I am going to try to post pictures of what's been going on with the Gates family through pictures. I may not write much, but at least I can have a little bit journaled through pictures.

A few disclaimers 
  1.  I'm skipping our trip to Hawaii from January. That's what's been holding me back. Going through the 3000+ pictures (I'm not exaggerating. Have you ever gone anywhere with my husband when he has his camera?) was overwhelming, so I just haven't done it. Then I passed it on to Chuck to do while he was lying in bed recuperating from surgery, but Twitter and playing Acquire were higher on his list of activities to do while passing the time.
  2. I like to date the posts to when they actually occurred. If you are interested in seeing what we were up to earlier in the year, you will need to scroll past Chuck's recent surgery posts.
  3. I have 10 weeks (or less) before baby #4 comes and if the gender of our baby is going to be posted on here before his/her 1st birthday I want to get the rest of the year up here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment