Sunday, August 5, 2007

Last Sunday in O3

So today was our last Sunday in Orange 3rd ward. Not very many people knew we were moving since the only Sunday since our final decision I spent in the hospital. It was sad to say goodbye to some of the families in the ward. The great thing is that we could attend that ward whenever we come to visit OC. Talking with Chuck after church we decided it was harder to say goodbye to some of our friends in Owings Mills because we all moved such different places who knows if we will see many of them again. Many of these families in Orange we may be able to see at Christmas time.

I am doing much better recovery wise. Each day is better than the one before. Although last night I felt like I was having another "attack". After talking with a Kaiser nurse and reading on the internet, I decided it will talke time for my body to adjust to digesting food without a gall bladder. There are certain foods that may irritate me and I will just learn them as I go. Every person reacts differently to different foods.

We are very excited for this week - our friends Adam and Shana Cumberworth are visiting for the week, we are meeting most of Chuck's family in Palm Springs for two days, and we are packing all of our belongings into a truck. Okay so not excited about the last one, but we are really excited about Palm Springs. We are glad everyone decided to go.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. When I need an Ashley fix I just go check it out. So glad you are feeling better. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my husband and I will be the loners without the party! Thanks for acknowledging that not all will be there!

    ReplyDelete